Aptly-named Stellar Vineyard
Click on image for slideshow
Just an irrigation ditch outside The Rocks, this seven-acre vineyard delivers diverse fruit profiles from its cooler micro-climate at north end to warmer, earthy cobblestone characteristics associated with the Rocks AVA. You need to walk this vineyard.
- Three-acres Cab, one-acre Merlot and three-acre Syrah with one acre of Gala apples
- Planted in the early 2000s, vineyard management understands this micro-climate and mitigates winter damage by burying canes each fall, ensuring a reliable annual yield.
- 2017 Harvest yielded 35 tons of grapes.
- Zoning is Oregon's Exclusive Farm Use meaning that a replacement structure (new home/winery) can to replace tear down house.
- Equipment shed.
- Two operating wind machines.
- Established water rights, both irrigation district & well.
Email/phone for property packet
OFFERED at $525,000