A recent article in the Wall Street Journal asks nine question about how to determine where to live in retirement.
1) What do you want to do in retirement?
2) How close do you want to be to grown children and their children?
3) Are you open to renting?
4) Will your doctor accept Medicare?
5) How are you going to get an ice-cream cone?
6) How are you going to change lightbulbs as you age?
7) Who will you have lunch with?
8) How busy is this place going to get?
9) What's wrong with where I live now?