Crush-ready Tasting Room, Winery & Vineyard
Click on image for slideshow
On any given Saturday, the Southside of Walla Walla is where wine visitors hang out. With more than 20+ wineries within a 2-mile radius, including Pepper Bridge, Northstar, Va Piano, Sleight of Hand and Amavi Cellars, this parcel has drive-by the door visitor traffic, some of the best views you have a shot at owning and a winery and vineyard ready for your brand!
- Ten acre parcel with just under eight acres (+/- 4.55 acres Cab, +/- 3.03 acres Merlot), planted in early 2000
- Vineyard is farmed professionally and has both irrigation rights and frost-protection wind fan.
- Vineyard has been sustainably-managed under the VINEA certification program.
- Water rights through the irrigation district
- At 1554 sq ft winery, designed for 1000 cases classified as a Type 1 winery.
- Type 1 can be expanded to 11999 sq.ft without Conditional Use Permit.
- Turn-key winery operation includes winery-specific septic.
- Top-of-the-line production equipment negotiable.
- Two-acre winery parcel includes fermentation area, lab, barrel room, tasting room, patio & visitor parking.
- Trellised-patio with an additional lawn area for larger events.
- Zoning allows residence to be built on parcel.
- Domestic water well already in.
- Portion of 2018 fruit available (negotiated)
Top-of-the line production equipment not included but can be sold as sepatate package.
- Mori Basket Press
- Delta E2 Destemmer
- Delta TRV35 Vibrating Table
- JVNW Jacketed Tanks (2), 1 - 579 gal. & 1 - 797 gals.
- Trans Store Jacketed Cube Tanks (2), 1 - 350 gals. & 1 - 450 gals.
- Carlsen Ozone Machine
- Francesca Pump & more.
Located in Walla Walla's Southside next door to Dusted Valley's new winery home (production facility opened in Sept. 2015).
Email/phone for property packet including equipment list.
Price lowered $750,000